Xender for PC is an android app for file sharing and receiving from mobile to mobile and from PC to mobile. It is very fast, reliable and secure. By using this app user can instantly send any type of files like mp3, videos, images, apps and many more. Xender for PC is a cross-platform application which means it can be used on any platform like Android, Windows PC, and Mac. In this post, we’ll show you how to install Xender for PC and its features.
- 1 Xender for PC features:
- 2 Minimum PC requirements to download Xender for PC:
- 3 Easy steps to Download and Install Bluestacks for PC Windows 7/8.1/10:
- 4 Easy steps to download and install Xender for PC on Bluestacks:
- 5 Alternate method to install Xender for PC:
- 6 How to send files from PC to Android mobile using Xender App?
- 7 Overall Conclusion:
Xender for PC features:
- No need of cables, data connection or Bluetooth.
- Fast reliable and secure.
- No need to install any software on PC.
- Can share large size files in a few seconds
- Share and receive any type of files like music, videos, pictures and many more
- Fast UI and supports off-line mode.
- Group sharing to share files in groups.
There are more than a million android users who are using Xender for PC and are exceptionally happy with it. You can get a thought visiting the official Xender for PC site, where a large number of positive reviews and evaluations are posted by users around the globe.
It turns out to be truly hard now and again to send or receive files from mobile to mobile. MMS is dead, Bluetooth is not suitable for extensive or large files and Wi-Fi endures as the main alternative which you can utilize. You require Xender for PC to complete your work. It is quick, as well as have a usefulness that makes it not quite the same as all others of its kind. Presently, you can likewise get Xender for PC, on the off chance that you have something important to send to your mobiles and you don’t wanna plug it into PC. Xender for PC permits one to send and get any sort of files.
Minimum PC requirements to download Xender for PC:
- O.S: Windows 7/8.1/10.
- Ram: 1GB or more.
- HDD: C: drive should have 4 to 5GB of free space.
- HD graphics drivers installed on PC.
- A web browser: Mozilla, IE or Chrome.
So above are the minimum PC requirements to download Xender for PC. And also note that user must download Bluestacks to install this app.
Bluestacks is an android app player which is very helpful to install any type of android app in windows PC. It is similar to an android app running on PC. It has all the exact features of android mobile. So let us see the step by step procedure to download and install Bluestacks for PC.
Easy steps to Download and Install Bluestacks for PC Windows 7/8.1/10:
- First, download Bluestacks App player.
- Once you’ve downloaded the setup file on your PC, double click on it and proceed to installation.
- Please read the terms and click on next.
- Once the installation is finished, Bluestacks will start initializing the O.S package which would take some time.
- If the initializing is finished, Bluestacks app player window will be opened on your screen.
- Now you need to add your google account to start using it.
Easy steps to download and install Xender for PC on Bluestacks:
- First, download the Xender for APK file on your PC or you can also search for Xender in your google play store.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app file, proceed to install it.
- Double clicking the app will prompt for installation and then click on next.
- Once the installation is a success, a new shortcut will be created on screen.
- Now open the app and start sharing the files.
Alternate method to install Xender for PC:
The user can also install Xender for PC using another popular android emulator called “Youwave”. Downloading and installation process will be quite similar as Bluestacks. Once the Youwave is installed successfully you can proceed to install the Xender for PC App on it.
How to send files from PC to Android mobile using Xender App?
Sending files from PC to Android mobile using Xender for PC is quite easy.
- First, decide which type of file you need to transfer, if it is application then click on apps tab and click on any app.
- It will search for the nearby devices and finally tap on the device.
- That’s it the app file will be transferred to the android mobile instantly.
- The user can also transfer files using web option. i.e., Xender will also allow you to transfer files from any web browser. For that, you just need to open the unique I.P address provided by Xender and proceed to share the files.
Xender for PC is a must have application for all windows PC users for sharing from PC to Android mobiles. If you found this article helpful please share it with your friends and if you have any queries or doubts please feel free to contact us using the form.